Sunday, January 16, 2011

An Open Letter to the Prime Minister of India

Respected Honorable Prime Minister/PMO,

This is my first grievance to the first responsible citizen of this country . I am addressing to you as I felt this is the high time of voicing the hue and cry of the common man the citizen of India, I feel that India has become the richest nation in the world, seeing that nobody is really concerned about the rising inflation or else every body is so engrossed in their daily lives so that they are not feeling the pinch/punch. It is surprising to say that a Mac.Donald burger today costs much less than a kilo of onions, onions are one example sir, there are umpteen such instances. Bottom line is the prices are rising Sir and they are slowly but surely casting a shadow of great difficulties for the future. Today if it this is effecting a common man, tomorrow it can be with every Indian.

I tried to finish my grievance in less than 800 characters but the problems cannot be limited to 800 words.

Sir I felt the responsibility to address this to you, I am one amongst the Billion Population but even one voice can get counted in this democracy.

With Due Respect and Regards,
Anil Deshpande.

No comments: