Sunday, August 10, 2008

08/08/08 chronicle

Hi,

It's been a long time since i blogged. i already told in my previous blogs that 08/08has got a special importance with my professional life. It's been 3 years since i have been in this so called industry, my retrospection of 3 years was just a void . One more coincidence with this is on 08/08/08 i was shifted to NXP semiconductors. When I tried to jot down my experiences for the past 3 years of my professional life frankly nothing came to my mind. No acheivements not even a single moment where I felt proud and jubiliated. I really dont know what I will be doing at NXP. Keeping my fingers crossed for the future.

08/08/08 10:30 AM :Went to office we got series of mails for this transition activity.

12:20-12:30 PM : We planned for a lunch we went to habits the Lounge. Our team for the power lunch was (these were my interpretations apologies please If i hurted anybody's sentiments !!!)

Ninad Vartak : The front runner
Ajay Jain : The pseudo Dilbert
Jitu Bhai: The technophilosopher
Shabbir Bhai: Softspoken person who sticks to realities .
Ravi Prakash Tiwari: Our information warehouse. Keeps track anything to everything.
Saumitra Verma: The chubby cheek and a fundo guy.
Anant Dalimkar: One more stick to realities person
Last and the least: Me(Fit for nothing , Unfit for everything)

We saw an Audi TT coupe (metallic white)(I won't call it just a car it was more that) at the entrance of habits lounge. It was brand new one all eyes on that beauty everybody of us showered praises on that beauty. Somehow we did not like habits the lounge. we headed back for 36 bar-be-que at jubilee hills. Finally we were seated and started with our power lunch. First it was the turn of starters , they were really good. Ajay usually started off with his witty dilbert statements, he was asking real silly questions and everybody of us were answering to his silly questions.

A bunch of ladies were sitting beside us and it was a moment of joy for us we started off passing comments (as usual). We were done with our lunch and we headed back to office. Once we were in office Ajay told me that he was leaving early today the catch the glimpse of olympics opening ceremony.

I readily agreed and started off. Reached home early and my mom was surprised by my early homecoming.

I thought the olympics opening ceremony will be the same run of the mill one but to my surprise this one was breathtaking. Really it was once in a lifetime event. the grandeur with which it was opened was just outstanding.

What a ceremony !!!!!!!! the synchrony,symphony was simply superb. the voulnteers were performing with such ease that they had a machine touch in them. I think there has been tremondous amount of hardwork invloved to create such a symphony, the lights,the fireworks ands more importantly the 20 feet x12 feet painting made my them was awesome.

8:00PM it started raining. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was not rain , it started raining cats and dogs really the word cats and dogs is apt.

08/08/08 11:30 PM: It was still raining at its peak.

Chalo that was what how the day ended . I was sudden asleep.


Ok i think this is a bit of overdose chronicle but whenever i get mood writer comes out in me and thats it!!!!!

Anyways lets see next year with my 08/08 chronicle. Ofcourse i will start my blogging

this time with much more conviction.

I thank the Almighty for everything I have and don't

Cheers,

All the readers.

No comments: