Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Secret of 08/08

Folks!!!!!

o8/o8 always has a special importance in my life. This day and this month my professional life was born . Now I am two years old to the so called career or professional life. It always leaves me in a state of nostalgia whenever I retrospect . I still have long way to go and very long list of milestones to be achieved but still there is some void in my execution. I want to celebrate but I don't find any reason to celebrate. Don't know what happens the next moment living in that state of infinite uncertainity where the probability that you can predict is almost and always zero.

Keeping my fingers crossed for the future,

I don't know whether God exists or not but definitely I can tell you there exisits a super natural force which is driving force for all of us unknowingly. Finally fate and so called destiny will always decide the future.

That's it may be when I see this note after a couple of years I can recall with what intensity I wrote this.

This whole writeup was totally from my heart without the intervention of mind so you will find it is neither properly indented nor properly paragraphed.

God Blesses All Always!!!!!!!






No comments: